Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm Short, But I'm Quite Good In Basketball Game, I Guess??

Hi guys, wanna share some pictures of me during Campus Kent Close Basketball Tournament 2011.
Before that, I want to report a lit bit on it.
The tournament was played using double knock-out system.
The tournament was held in July and up for 2 weeks.
The tournament took place at Campus Kent Basketball Court.
It was a 3 on 3 game-play.
Supposedly, every class need to send a team and magically, my team was consisted of 3 different semester.
My team consist of:

  •  myself, Abdul Hafiz B Mohamad, PISMP TESL sem2, a.k.a the captain... 
  • Matthew Wong, PISMP TESL sem2 (my own course mate) 
  • Oswald Jaipul, PISMP PEMULIHAN sem4 (my coursemate's 'mate')
  • Awang Bahrom, PISMP SCIENCE sem 6(our cifu)

I can't remember the result of every matches that we gone through. But, 1 thing I'm very sure and proud of it, 
we are the Champions of Campus Kent Close Basketball Tournament 2011.
So, here are some pictures of the  Campus Kent Close Basketball Tournament 2011.


























well, that all for this time..

No comments:

Post a Comment