Sunday, October 16, 2011

1 Sunday Evening

1 Sunday evening, 
sitting in front of  my lappy, 
hearing to the music played by the lappy,
then I went down stair for a while, 
lifted the clothes I hang at the cloth lines early morning,
soon, arrived at my room SA319, with a basket full of clothes,
I sat again in front of my lappy, 
Turning the playlist into a slow genre, 
wanna spend some time to fold my clothes, arrange it nicely in my cupboard,
the boxers were at 1 side, 
trousers 
were at its own place, 
t-shirt neatly arranged at it usual place I place, 
none of the clothes were hanging, except for my 'lecture wear',


-Jeans is always hang behind my door-


I sat again in front of my lappy, 
try to connect the wireless and access the internet,
Dashing My Blog and wrote all these stuff...






out, stepping to the bathroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment