Thursday, February 5, 2015

A New Journey To Feed Readers


I have trouble to open my this blog.
Whenever I view my blog, automatically it will redirect to ego-box.com. Arggh... such an annoying view. Since then, I have tried to search on how to fix the problem, Alhamdulillah, I managed to get some clues on what happening to my blog. Basically, I had used a numbers of templates to 'make my blog look full'. Some of the templates that I used were a) chatbox b) traffic c) review d) linking fb-profile e) time d) java-scripts and some more (which at first I thought it will make my blog to be more informative) but in the end, it had been troublesome.



So, in order to stop the blog from redirecting to another page such as (ego-box.com), I have remove almost all of the templates and luckily, my blog wasn't redirect to ego-box anymore.





I had screenshot the "ego-box.com" feature which seems to appear on my blog. Last but not the least, I can view my blog normally as before. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment