Friday, November 5, 2010

3's 0f A.haFIz.M

Anak Haji Mamat...khi3...


Three names I go by:
1. apeace
2.apis koop (nma msa secondary school, msa tu ada 2 apis in my batch, to recognize me, my pwen kol me apis koop, sbb dlu krja d koperasi skolah) 
3. ajin/aji (nma d rmh)

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. trainee teacher
2. waiter (msa cuti)
3. student & koop boy

Three Places I have lived:
1. no. 216, jln jongkong, 96100 sarikei sarwak (1991-2003)
2. quartersz kerajaan, mukah (2004-2007)
3. no.6a, taman indah, jalan teku, 96000 sibu srwk (2007-now)

Three Favorite drinks:
1. green tea
2. neslo
3. teh tarik

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. CSI / miami / NY (suma layan)
2. House
3. the apprentice 

Three places I have been: *most recent*
1. pekan tuaran (sumber mknan)
2. my hometown (kpg tian matu daro, mukah)
3. my dorm * tnds

Three places I am looking forward to go:
1. syurga - InsyaAllah
2. peninsular mas (anypart of mas, coz my pwens seems to b anywhere and i want to hang out wif them)
3. manchester, (nk tgok mu fc men live game)

People that I sms/sms me regularly:
1. my soulmate??heheh
2. course mates
3. pwens (secondary school mates)

Three of my favorite foods:
1. umai
2. tempoyak
3. inut (*mknan kpg smuanya)

Three friends I think will respond:
1. my sis
2. course mate
3. my 'new pwens'

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. dpt smbg ke program pismp nextyear
2. kumpul duit msa cuti, nak byr utang
3. kurgkn brt bdn

Three things that are always by your side:
1. Hp
2. wallet
3. earphone

Three things I always look forward to during weekends:
1. kms blik & lipat bju
2. tgok game EPL la.. (gIla bola)
3. call either mum/ dad

Three things I always do every morning:
1. subuh la dlu
2. buka tingkp, jndela
3. slow kn kipas then smbung tito...hahx

"i copy from FB application...it's mine!hehex..." _AHM

No comments:

Post a Comment